Ad-ology Insights Podcast: Media Influence on Healthcare Choices
The Ad-ology Insights video podcast is for strategic marketers – including ad agencies, in-house marketing departments, media buyers and sellers and small business owners – and features forecasts, industry trends, consumer insights and exclusive data from Ad-ology Research. The latest podcast, Episode #20, focuses on key findings from Ad-ology’s Media Influence on Consumer Choice of Health Care Choices. This EXCLUSIVE survey reveals how information and advertising from online, traditional, and social media influence consumer choice of hospitals, pharmacies and other health care topics. Click on the Play button in the podcast image in the center column to watch the latest podcast on YouTube, or click HERE. You can also subscribe via YouTube, or search for Ad-ology Insights on iTunes and watch or subscribe there.
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Protected: How to Avoid Creating a Toxic Sales Culture (Part 2) - November 30, 2017
- Improving Your Culture is Not Just a Priority, It Must Be an Obsession! - October 6, 2017
- Caring is the Precursor to Company Culture - September 15, 2017
- Improving Your Coaching Effectiveness is as Easy as A-B-C - May 2, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sales Reps Will Leave Your Company and What to Do About it - February 8, 2017