FREE WEBINAR: 5 Ways Managers Unknowingly Damage Company Culture
In many ways, managers are as important as the C-level in influencing a company’s culture. Yet many of today’s managers have been given little management training and even less development and insight into the psyche of their employees.
In this webinar, Paul Nolan, Editor-in-Chief of Sales & Marketing Management, had a one-on-one interview with C. Lee Smith, President/CEO of SalesFuel® and the creator of TeamKeeper®, our team leadership and development system.
Some of the topics discussed included:
- The benefits of improving your company culture and why is it critical with a millennial workforce
- The importance of empathy, feedback and an employee-centric approach to management
- How can managers quickly coach and develop their team members when they’re aren’t enough hours in the day
- How culture can be measured and how can you manage to it
- The impact of culture and retention on your bottom line
Latest posts by Beth Frederick (see all)
- Targeting the Five Types of Purchase Intent - December 12, 2017
- TeamKeeper® – data-driven platform to help managers & team leaders Manage Smarter™ - October 31, 2017
- Download the NEW SalesFuel App Today - October 31, 2017
- Infographic: Team Development Cycle - October 10, 2017
- FREE WEBINAR: 5 Ways Managers Unknowingly Damage Company Culture - September 26, 2017