FREE WEBINAR: 5 Ways Managers Unknowingly Damage Company Culture
In many ways, managers are as important as the C-level in influencing a company’s culture. Yet many of today’s managers have been given little management training and even less development and insight into the psyche of their employees.
In this October 10 webinar, Paul Nolan, Editor-in-Chief of Sales & Marketing Management, had a one-on-one interview with C. Lee Smith, President/CEO of SalesFuel® and the creator of TeamKeeper®, our team leadership and development system.
Some of the topics discussed included:
- The benefits of improving your company culture and why is it critical with a millennial workforce
- The importance of empathy, feedback and an employee-centric approach to management
- How can managers quickly coach and develop their team members when they’re aren’t enough hours in the day
- How culture can be measured and how can you manage to it
- The impact of culture and retention on your bottom line
Latest posts by Beth Frederick (see all)
- Targeting the Five Types of Purchase Intent - December 12, 2017
- TeamKeeper® – data-driven platform to help managers & team leaders Manage Smarter™ - October 31, 2017
- Download the NEW SalesFuel App Today - October 31, 2017
- Small Business Saturday Shoppers 2017: Helping Small Businesses Compete with Big-Box and Online Giants - October 20, 2017
- Team Development Cycle - October 10, 2017