In many ways, managers are as important as the C-level in influencing a company’s culture. Yet many of today’s managers have been given little management training and even less development and insight into the psyche of their employees.
In this October 10 webinar, Paul Nolan, Editor-in-Chief of Sales & Marketing Management, will have a one-on-one interview with C. Lee Smith, President/CEO of SalesFuel® and the creator of TeamKeeper®, our team leadership and development system.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- The benefits of improving your company culture and why is it critical with a millennial workforce
- The importance of empathy, feedback and an employee-centric approach to management
- How can managers quickly coach and develop their team members when they’re aren’t enough hours in the day
- How culture can be measured and how can you manage to it
- The impact of culture and retention on your bottom line
Join us October 10, 12 Noon ET / 9am PT for this informative FREE WEBINAR.