Manage Smarter 06 – Merrick Rosenberg: Adapting to and Working with Complex Personalities
Merrick Rosenberg is the CEO of Take Flight Learning and author of the book “The Chameleon: Life-Changing Wisdom for Anyone Who Has a Personality or Knows Someone Who Does.” We sat down with Merrick before he spoke at the Leadership+Talent Development Summit in San Diego.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Merrick discuss:
- Are the most successful managers are the most flexible and most adaptable?
- The use of assessments to identify communication styles and behavioral tendencies
- Incorporating sales and customer service with DISC styles
- A new way to train employees on DISC assessments that everyone will understand
- That one extra ingredient
- As a manager, think about the styles of people that you’re working with and create an environment where they can thrive because you’ll needs in turn will get met
- Take into account the personality styles of entire organizations and cultures to understand/influence it better
- DISC styles are about learning who you are and how to communicate better with others
- When you satisfy a customer’s needs, you get loyalty in return
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to developing talent to managing with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond this month’s numbers.
@ManageSmartPod Episode 06: “The power of understanding a DISC style in a sales setting is that you can understand the way that a person needs to be treated.” – @MerrickR #ManageSmarter @SalesFuel
@cleesmith from @ManageSmartPod: “Fair isn’t always equal and equal isn’t always fair.” #ManageSmarter @salesfuel
Reach Us Here:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Connect with Merrick Rosenberg:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3673115/profile
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TakeFlightLearning
- Website: http://takeflightlearning.com/speaking/merrick
Show Notes by Show Producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Let us help you prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.