Manage Smarter 12 – Tony Alessandra: Using Data to Reduce Your Hiring Risks
In addition to being an NSAC Hall of Fame speaker, Tony is also the Chief Visionary Officer of Assessments 24×7 LLC, a company that offers a variety of online behavioral and employment assessments, including the widely used DISC profile, the Hartman HVP, Motivators (Values/PIAV) and several 360º effectiveness assessments.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee, and Tony discuss:
- The need for data to check the internal biases that all hiring decision makers have
- Tips for making data-driven hiring decisions
- Creating staff benchmarks through assessments
- The Platinum Rule
- How to turn prospects into promoters
- Hiring the wrong person or not hiring the right person is enormous in dollars, company morale, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Use online assessments to substantially increase employee performance and hiring.
- Assessment findings should NOT be used by themselves to screen a candidate.
- All stakeholders need to be singing from the same page of the hiring hymn book.
- Focus: Trying to do too many things dilutes your efforts and effectiveness.
“Have assessment results as one piece of the puzzle, not the only piece.” – Tony Alessandra
Join hosts Audrey Strong and Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Dr. Tony Alessandra:
- Website: www.Assessments24x7.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TonyAlessandra
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Assessments247
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyalessandra
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Show notes by show producer: Danielle Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.