Manage Smarter 38: Human-Centric Leadership for the Future
Deb Westphal is CEO of Toffler Associates, a dynamic and future-focused strategic consulting and advisory firm that helps organizations build resilience and sustain growth in a complex global landscape. She’s a Futurist and Executive Advisor.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Deb discuss:
- The difference between a traditional organization and a “Human-centric” organization
- How a culture that puts people first can counter the future wave of artificial intelligence
- The five shifts managers need to know that control how people work together
- How to hire managers who are early tech adopters and can work well with machines
“The evolution will advance in such a way that we start to think of these machines as teammates versus technology applications.”Deb Westphal
Connect with Deb Westphal:
- Twitter: @westphaldeb
- Website: https://www.tofflerassociates.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah-westphal-5b223211/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C-Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts