Manage Smarter 46: Manipulate Your Employees to Build Business?
Brian Parsley is an entrepreneur, global speaker and business strategist. He teaches external business strategies, customer loyalty programs across all industry sectors including financial services, retail, technology, automotive and professional services.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Brian discuss:
- No one wants to believe they’re an ineffective leader
- People manipulation with good intent
- Manage the weaknesses and focus on the strengths
- How Fast & Flexible is a game changer in managing
- What is an “Imperfect Action”?
“As a manager, your role is to help manipulate people that you know is going to benefit them the best.”
Connect with Brian Parsley:
- Twitter: @brianparsley
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brianparsleyspeaker/
- Website: www.brianparsley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brian-parsley-a9383b4/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C-Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts