New Digital Audit Enables Media Salespeople to Find and Qualify Digital Advertising Prospects in Less Than 60 Seconds
AdMall announces the launch of its new Digital Audit, a tool designed to help media account executives sell digital advertising and marketing services more consultatively.
Digital Audit uses real-time data to analyze a prospective advertiser’s online activity and findability in the areas of digital advertising, local search, SEO, social media, and incoming website traffic.
“It is critical for small business owners to align their digital marketing efforts with how and where their potential customers interact in the digital space,” said C. Lee Smith, president/CEO of Sales Development Services, Inc. “The truly consultative media salesperson helps their SMB accounts focus on the customers who can make the cash register ring, rather than just trying to keep up with what the competition is doing in digital.”
In less than one minute, Digital Audit provides media salespeople with a report that reveals:
- How prospects’ digital activity aligns with their best customers’ activity online and on mobile devices, based on their purchase intent for the next 12 months
- Prospects’ most recent online text and display ads, when they were last seen, and on which sites they advertised
- An audit of prospects’ presence on local search sites such as YP.com, Mapquest and Yelp
- The number of pages indexed by search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Top search keywords by volume and organic search traffic trends
- An analysis of prospects’ activity on social networking sites, including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
- Website metrics for the past three months
- A comparison of prospects’ top local competitors’ digital activity
- A comparison view of prospective advertisers’ websites, showing whether they’re optimized for mobile and tablets
The Digital Audit generates a Digital Opportunity Score indicating which accounts have the most potential for digital revenue. The report also includes selling points for each area of the audit to help demystify digital for legacy media sellers.
The Digital Audit is now available to all current AdMall PRO subscribers, and as an upgrade for all current AdMall subscribers. AdMall PRO includes additional selling tools such as tablet-based presentations, thematic mapping and dealer datasets – local leads that can be imported directly into AdMall, the SalesTouch CRM, or exported through Excel for use in other CRMs and email marketing systems.
Digital Audit will be demonstrated at the Borrell Local Online Advertising Conference in New York City March 3-4, 2014; at the Great Lakes Broadcasting Conference in Lansing, Michigan March 11-12, 2014; and at the NAA mediaXchange in Denver March 16-19, 2014.
AdMall® is the most powerful consultative sales intelligence database available for local and digital advertising. More than 2,000 media properties nationwide arm their sales staffs with AdMall including: Television, cable, newspaper, online, direct response, out-of-home, radio, cinema, local search, and magazine. Additional information on AdMall and a free trial for qualified media companies can be found at AdMall.com.
ABOUT SALES DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Sales Development Services (SDS), Inc., SalesDevelopment.com – a Westerville, Ohio firm founded in 1989 – is the parent company of AdMall, SalesTouch CRM and Ad-ology Research. SDS also provides the Marketing Forecast and Media Sales Today blogs for marketers, agencies and media companies. AdMall, SalesTouch and Ad-ology are registered trademarks of Sales Development Services, Inc. Sell Smarter is a trademark of SDS.