New and Improved Digital Audit Helps You Sell Smarter!
On Jan. 8, digital media sellers will have reconfigured tools to add to their tool boxes. The development team at SalesFuel collected user feedback to enhance and upgrade beloved features of AdMall’s Digital Audit – and create new touchpoints based on client requests.
With an eye on the future of digital marketing, the brand-new Digital Audit includes:
- An entire section devoted to content marketing
- The ability to choose your own audience type to target
- A Facebook analysis to identify what might be wrong on a business’ page
- New reputation audit – ratings and reviews from customers. This includes industry-specific sites like: Home Advisor, Angie’s List, Auto Trader, BBB, Booking.com, Dealer Rater, Health Grades, Home Advisor, Hotels.com, Houzz, Martindale, OpenTable, Rate MDs, Spa Finder, Trip Advisor, Trivago, Vitals, Wellness, and Zomato
- Better website analysis
- Digital Alignment Score – the lower the score, the greater the opportunity for you. A higher score shows the business is already sold on digital marketing and has allotted a budget for digital marketing. It also shows how advertisers are using digital and how well their current digital marketing efforts are aligned – creating opportunities for you to sell your digital marketing services
The popular Digital Audit has been reimagined to better help you sell digital advertising and digital marketing services, including: SEO, SEM, social media, content, website design, and reputation management.
Be sure to use it first on Monday, Jan. 8!
AdMall’s CEO, C. Lee Smith, will be hosting a webinar at noon EST that day to walk media sellers through all the new features and exciting new ways to use the redesigned Digital Audit. Register for it here.