SalesFuel’s Growing Client Roster Leads to Expansion, New Client Services Team
Leading sales, marketing and management strategists firm SalesFuel continues its expansion and growth into 2016. With the addition of three new employees to service its ever-growing roster of clients, SalesFuel is also proud to announce the promotion of a current employee to Vice President.
Julie Clark is promoted to Vice President of Operations for SalesFuel, from Director of Client Services. Clark joined the firm last summer and now is in charge of all operations, staff and client services. She previously worked at AOL, the Ologie advertising agency, and was founder of Freedom a la Cart and Doma – a startup food business and nonprofit.
“It’s an exciting time here at SalesFuel”, says CEO C. Lee Smith. “These staff additions and promotion are fueled by our new, larger corporate clients as well as expanded business by upgrading clients.”
New clients in the SalesFuel stable include BH Media, McClatchy, Gannett, National Cinemedia, 2060 Digital, DHI Media, Swift Communications and MSpark.
Joe Molasso-Matessa joins SalesFuel as Sales Development Manager, where he manages sales initiatives for the company’s products including AdMall, a web-based marketing research and sales development platform for media and agencies. Molasso-Matessa joins SalesFuel from Alliance Data and prior to that, The Dispatch Media Group, Chicagoland’s Daily Herald as well as the Washington Post. He’s accomplished at assisting organizations in navigating the complexities of a rapidly changing marketing and media landscape.
Kae Denino joins SalesFuel as Client Services Manager. Denino’s duties include managing relationships with thousands of clients, client retention, as well as support in training clients. Her prior experience includes The Other Paper in Columbus, Ohio, Assistant to the CEO at Wine and Spirits magazine in New York, as well as an instructor at Columbus State Community College.
Also joining the team as graphic artist and multimedia editor is Paul Tyler Welsh, who joins SalesFuel from Bravura Advertising.
SalesFuel’s strategic intelligence and sales tools empower field sales reps to have the ‘complete conversation’ with their accounts by speaking intelligently about their category, customers and competitors and how their product/service can positively impact the client’s business.
The SalesFuel API integrates the intelligence stack with sales teams’ CRM, dashboard or marketing automation system regardless of industry. The company’s current core products include the SalesFuel API as well as:
- White-label Guided Sales Apps – We create these for vertical categories including healthcare/medical, SMB retail and B2B sales. These include our Smart Prospects, account scoring, etc. These can be cloud-based and/or customized.
- AdMall® sales intelligence for media sales, digital marketing and advertising agencies. More than 3,000 media properties across the United States use AdMall to ensure their account executives are prepared to speak intelligently about every advertiser’s line of business and sales-building opportunities,
- AudienceSCAN® – Our annual exclusive study of more than 14,000 adults provides vital research, forecasts, analysis and enabling strategic advertisers and marketers to make the best decisions for the growth of their business. AudienceSCAN also provides the largest database of U.S. consumer purchase intent profiles available today.
- Gitomer Certified Sales Training – There are fewer than 200 Gitomer Certified Advisors who are qualified to deliver world-class sales training based on the works of Jeffrey Gitomer. SalesFuel is home to two of them and can assist sales teams with this training. We also provide the cloud-based Gitomer Learning Academy for self-paced skills development.
SalesFuel’s consulting partners can also provide assistance with strategic planning, pricing models, compensation/incentive programs and digital marketing.
SalesFuel provides more than 1,500 sales teams nationwide with “The Power to Sell Smarter” through its unique portfolio of sales tools, training and intelligence. This empowers sales teams to provide value-first to their accounts, stand out from their competition and attract a higher level of talent and clientele.
Thought leadership is delivered free-of-charge through the firm’s many white papers and daily sales briefings at SalesFuel.com along with new customer research at AudienceSCAN.com. SalesFuel also produces the MediaSalesToday.com e-publication, which is updated several times daily for media sales professionals across North America.
For more information, visit our website at www.salesfuel.com.
- Twitter: @salesfuel
- Facebook: facebook.com/salesfuel
- Video Channel: vimeo.com/salesfuel
- LinkedIn Company Page: linkedin.com/company/sales-fuel