This white paper identifies the 5 types of Purchase Intent, featuring data from SalesFuel’s annual AudienceSCAN® survey of online shoppers, digital audiences and decision makers in America. These five categories and SalesFuel PRO Tips will help business’ marketing and sales teams find new, effective ways to redefine target audiences and better predict future purchase behavior.
Targeting the Five Types of Purchase Intent
by Beth Frederick | < 1 minute read
SalesFuel and its partners may use this information to contact you with related information or announcements.
Beth is the Vice President of Marketing at SalesFuel. She has over 20 years of experience client-side, agency-side and for one of the largest media companies in North America.
Latest posts by Beth Frederick (see all)
- The State of TV Media Sales - July 17, 2018
- Targeting the Five Types of Purchase Intent - June 8, 2018
- What is Company Culture? And Why is it Important? - May 4, 2018
- TeamKeeper® – data-driven platform to help managers & team leaders Manage Smarter™ - October 31, 2017
- Download the NEW SalesFuel App Today - October 31, 2017
June 8, 2018 Newsletter Only, White Papers Tags: aspirational purchases, audience targeting, AudienceSCAN, consumers, customers, decision makers, demographics, digital audiences, future event attendees, high-frequency purchases, marketing, online shopping, path to purchase, planned purchases, potential switchers, purchase, purchase intent, Research, sales team, salesfuel, shoppers, target audience