CODE OF CONDUCT
WEBSITE PARTICIPATION ELIGIBILITY
To participate in certain website activities, such as sweepstakes and/or promotional events, you must meet any designated requirements for the specific event. We may establish specific rules and terms for participation in each sweepstake and/or special event and will post this information on our website.
We encourage you to keep us informed about any changes in your personal contact and e-mail information. If your e-mail address is canceled, becomes inactive or inaccessible for an extended period of time, we may cancel your participation on our website and delete all or part of your online information, to the extent allowed by law and in accordance with our security measures.
RESTRICTIONS ON VISITORS’ USE
This website contains materials supplied by SalesFuel, Inc., its affiliates, parents, partners and/or subsidiaries, as well as other sources, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by SalesFuel, Inc., visitors may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, sell, license, rent, publicly display or perform, edit, adapt or create a derivative work of, in any manner, any material, content, logos, marks or other design elements obtained from this site, including code and software (“Material”). Notwithstanding the above, visitors may print or download the Material from this site only for individual, personal and non-commercial use, provided that the visitor does not republish or distribute the Material in any way and keeps intact all copyright, trademarks, service marks, patent and other proprietary notices.
Visitors represent and warrant that they are the owner or otherwise have the right to provide any information or materials (including preexisting materials) that they post or transmit for use in public or private areas on the website. Each visitor is responsible for all content that the visitor posts, e-mails, transmits, uploads or otherwise makes available through our website. You agree not to use any portion of this website to make available any content or engage in any conduct or activity that:
- is unlawful, harmful to adults or minors, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- contains unauthorized advertising or solicits other visitors;
- is intended by the visitor to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or integrity of any computer software, hardware or Materials on this website; or
- that otherwise violates the prohibitions contained in other SalesFuel, Inc. policies.
RIGHT TO USE POSTED OR UPLOADED CONTENT
Visitors hereby grant SalesFuel, Inc., its parents, partners, affiliates, and subsidiaries an irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, nonexclusive worldwide license to use, copy, display, modify, edit and create derivative works from and distribute any information, materials or content that visitors post or transmit in areas on our website. SalesFuel, Inc., its parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and any contract or Operational Providers are not responsible for the action of any visitor or third parties with respect to any information, material or content posted, uploaded or transmitted over our website. Each visitor also agrees to indemnify and hold SalesFuel, Inc., its parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and website service providers harmless from any claim, demand, damage or cost, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any party arising out of information or materials that the visitor submits on our website.
NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe in good faith that Materials we host on this website infringe on your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice of such infringement in accordance with the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”). If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongfully filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA may permit you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see www.loc.gov/copyright/. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to:
600 N. Cleveland Ave. – Suite 260
Westerville, OH 43082
E-mail is an important communication method for our online visitors. The person in whose name the e-mail account is registered should generate all e-mail sent to us. E-mail users shall not mask their identity by using a false name or another person’s name or account. We will use your e-mail address and the content of any email for correspondence and visitor response purposes.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
INTERACTIVE AND PUBLIC AREAS
Currently, we do not offer interactive activities on this website, such as chat rooms, bulletin boards (also known as message boards) or auditoriums, collectively identified as “Interactive Areas.” We may, however, provide these services in the future with the support of our partners, affiliates, or other third parties. SalesFuel, Inc., its parents, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and any contract, service or operational providers that conduct, operate and/or manage Interactive Areas, will not be responsible or liable for the action of any visitors or third parties with respect to any information, materials or content posted, uploaded or transmitted in future Interactive Areas. We will post additional terms and/or code of conduct if we decide to offer Interactive Areas.
Staff or volunteer hosts providing information on our site are speaking from their own experience or opinion. These hosts claim no professional expertise or authority.
THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS
We may make available to visitors certain links to, and information about, additional products and/or services provided by third party providers. These third party providers may offer products, services and/or promotional material over our website. You acknowledge and agree that:
- The notices and other information provided by our website regarding third party provider offers are for information purposes only.
- All visitor transactions with third party providers are solely between the visitor and the individual provider, not with us. We are not the agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
- All discounts, promotions and special third party offers appearing on our website may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. All transactions with third party providers are subject to the terms and conditions under which the provider agrees with you to provide the goods or services. You should confirm the terms of any purchase of goods or services with the specific provider with whom you are dealing.
- We do not make any representations or warranties regarding, and are not liable for, the quality, availability or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these providers at your own risk.
- All notices and information posted on our website regarding third party providers have been provided by the third party provider or other parties, and we do not warrant its accuracy or completeness.
- You will immediately notify us if a third party provider does not make available to you any goods, services, discounts, promotion or special offer that appears on our website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Any concerns regarding external links or websites should be directed to the respective website administrator or system operator. We reserves the right to terminate links with any third parties or other websites that we deem inappropriate or inconsistent with our website.
ADVICE AND OPINIONS
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE DO NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR BY IMPLICATION, THE ACCURACY OF ANY MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR THEIR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO VISITORS ON THIS SITE IS OBTAINED OR COMPILED FROM SOURCES WE BELIEVE TO BE RELIABLE, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, VALIDITY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR DATA MADE AVAILABLE TO VISITORS OR ITS SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE MATERIAL AND INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ONCE YOU LEAVE OUR WEBSITE, YOUR USE OF THE INTERNET WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS OF USAGE AGREEMENTS AND PRIVACY POLICIES, IF ANY, OF THE PARTICULAR SITE THAT YOU ARE ACCESSING, INCLUDING THOSE OF OUR OPERATIONAL PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, SPONSORS, AND VENDORS. INSIGHT, ITS PARENTS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND WEBSITE SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (I) THE CONTENT, ACTIVITIES, PRIVACY PRACTICES OR TERMS OF USAGE OF OTHER WEBSITES; (II) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR COSTS RELATED TO ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PROVIDED BY OPERATORS OF OTHER SITES; OR (III) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR COSTS THAT COULD RESULT FROM LEAVING OUR WEBSITE.