- The single worst thing you can do when filling open positions
- What to look for and where to look for it
- What's keeping the sales department from being attractive to internal candidates
- What traits sales managers consider to be most important from SalesFuel's most recent Voice of the Sales Manager study
- The Four Fits methodology and how to use it for hiring and promotion
Every open position is an opportunity to make your sales team better or worse. This workshop will be of great value to both sales managers and HR managers.
Brought to you by TeamTrait
C. Lee Smith is the CEO and Founder of SalesFuel - a firm he founded in 1989. He was named one of the 14 Leading Sales Consultants by Selling Power magazine. Lee is the creator of the AdMall® and the TeamTrait™ SaaS platforms. He is also a Gitomer Certified Advisor, C‑Suite Network Advisor and Certified Behavioral Analyst.
CEO of @SalesFuel | Bestselling Author of "SalesCred" and "Hire Smarter, Sell More!" | Keynote Speaker | Certified Behavioral Analyst | Sales Credibility Expert
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Manage Smarter 201 — Lee Salz: How You Can Sell Different — May 8, 2022
- Manage Smarter 200 — Robin Hills: Emotional Intelligence for Managers — April 24, 2022
- How to Hire Top Sales Reps, Boost Productivity and Retain Them During the "Great Resignation" — April 22, 2022
- Manage Smarter 199 — Jonathan Brill: Ride the Rogue Wave Into the Future — April 10, 2022
- Manage Smarter 198 — Carol Kaemmerer: Updating Your LinkedIn Profile to Boost Credibility — April 3, 2022