Challenge: Client had never used SEM
Melisa Fryrear, event account executive at Gannett, has not been in the media sales game very long, having only sold for two years. It was about a year into her new career that she began to use AdMall, and almost immediately, she began to see results. Especially when it came to approaching a local mortgage lender.
“The [mortgage lender] had never done any type of SEM campaign and was concerned about entering a contract during the [COVID-19] pandemic,” said Fryrear. “[The owner] was hesitant, but after seeing the Digital Audit from AdMall, he could see where the gaps in his [advertising] strategy were with another marketing company.”
Solution: Diving into Digital Audit details
Within AdMall’s Digital Audit, the top ten organic keywords will show an advertiser where their website lands on Google when an average consumer does a search. This feature was the key for Fryrear breaking through to this mortgage lender.
“Showing [the mortgage lender] where they appear when people in the area are looking for a mortgage lender is what I found most beneficial,” said Fryrear.
Even amid the COVID-19 pandemic, and their digital advertising apprehension, the research Fryrear presented was enough to convince the mortgage lender to agree to her pitch. They decided to go with an SEM campaign for the first time and combined that with retargeted digital ads and a small print campaign as well.
Result: A new number one mortgage lender in the market
“We started him on a shorter SEM campaign than I first pitched, just six months, but he has seen an increase to his website by 22.6% and even had to hire another mortgage lending consultant during the pandemic,” said Fryrear. “His business model has not changed due to the increase. Because of the increased attention to his business, they were even named the number one mortgage lender in the region by popular vote. Even though the initial contract is not up, he is wanting to increase the amount of money spent with me digitally in the next year.”
The current six-month ad campaign total for Fryrear was $18,500. According to her, AdMall played a huge role in her success.
“The information I found on AdMall helped me to be more knowledgeable,” said Fryrear. “This, [in turn], helps the customer be more at ease and trusting. The more you use it, the better it is.”
AdMall’s Digital Audit will do a real-time data capture of any client or prospect’s digital presence in less than a minute. Using real-time big data to analyze the account’s activity and findability, the Digital Audit:
- Lists digital advertising, national search, search engine optimization, social networking and incoming website traffic
- Provides a digital opportunity score directing you to the accounts with the most revenue potential for digital marketing services
- Compares the account’s use of digital advertising to the digital behavior of customers who intend to buy what they're selling in the next 12 months
- Compares the account’s digital presence to their top local competitors
- Does in 60 seconds what would take you 60 minutes to do by hand
- Incorporates data into tablet-optimized sales presentations in AdMall PRO
Latest posts by Adam Ambro (see all)
- Roofing/Siding Business Runs $24,000 Campaign During Their Quiet Months After Viewing AdMall Intelligence Report — June 22, 2022
- AudienceSCAN Report Leads to Art Gallery Spending $90,000 on Ad Campaign — June 15, 2022
- First-Time Sale for AE Using AdMall Convinces Old Client to Return — June 8, 2022
- AdMall Data Leads to Digital Banner Sale — May 25, 2022
- AE Helps a Discount Store Post Their Biggest Sales Day Ever With AdMall’s Targeted Audience Data — May 18, 2022