Did you know that only 1 in 4 North Americans views salespeople as credible in what they say and do? Almost every sales organization attempts to qualify prospects, but they should be giving equal consideration to how buyers qualify (or disqualify) them. It's much more than just price and product.
In this free 60-minute webinar, SalesCred® author C. Lee Smith shares insights from his Amazon bestseller and share fresh data from his firm's latest "Voice of the Buyer" study of 1,330 B2B decision-makers, including:
- What type of salespeople rank at the bottom of the list for perceived credibility with only 20% of consumers strongly agreeing or agreeing they are credible
- How to build credibility with each prospect and account using The Hierarchy of Sales Credibility, a 5‑layer framework that allows you to see where you are on the credibility hierarchy and what you need to do next to get to the next level
- Examples of how salespeople harm their credibility with the little things they do and say every day
Credibility is a pre-requisite to earning trust or being thought of as a "trusted advisor." This session will enlighten both sales managers and salespeople on what credibility is, the role it plays in sales, and how they can enhance their credibility in the five areas of the hierarchy.
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Manage Smarter 202 — Julie Hansen: Improving Credibility During Online Meetings — May 22, 2022
- 2022 Winning Local Media Sales Webinar: OTT — May 20, 2022
- Manage Smarter 201 — Lee Salz: How You Can Sell Different — May 8, 2022
- Manage Smarter 200 — Robin Hills: Emotional Intelligence for Managers — April 24, 2022
- How to Hire Top Sales Reps, Boost Productivity and Retain Them During the "Great Resignation" — April 22, 2022