|How will CoachFeed improve performance and revenue?
- CoachFeed identifies each salesperson's greatest area of need. It then prescribes developmental sales guidance from the world's leading sales experts, including: Jeffrey Gitomer (The Little Red Book of Selling), Jim Cathcart (Relationship Selling), Brian Tracy (The Psychology of Selling), C. Lee Smith (SalesCred), Tony Alessandra (Collaborative Selling), Jennifer Gitomer (Sales in a NY Minute) and many others.
- CoachFeed also asks follow-up coaching questions and, optionally, sends the answers to the salesperson's sales manager.
- CoachFeed's Sales Credibility Feed develops their sales competency across many skills including: Closing Skills, Discovery Skills, Objection Handling, Pre-Call Research, Problem Solving, Competitive Tactics, Time Management, Social Selling, Remote Selling and more.
|How will the Sales Mindset Feed improve performance and revenue?
- CoachFeed increases each salesperson's awareness of their sales mindset based on four scientifically validated psychometric assessments.
- CoachFeed prescribes strategies to consider from behavioral mastermind and SalesFuel Chief Behavioral Advisor Steven Sisler — along with follow-up coaching questions.
- CoachFeed identifies and develops several important mindset traits required for success in sales, including: Attitude + Positivity, Motivation, Coachability, Empathy, Beliefs in Company/Product Line/Self, Stress Management, Working Effectively with Others, Decision-Making and more.
|How are the feeds delivered to my salespeople?
||Feeds are delivered via email, Slack and/or the SalesFuel mobile app.
|How long will this take my salespeople to use?
||Coaching questions are designed to be answered in two minutes or less with the results optionally sent to their sales manager for review and follow-up discussion. All salespeople will receive at least 2 feed items per week. Those taking advantage of Account-Based Coaching will receive an additional 2–4 items.
|How long will this take sales managers to use?
||CoachFeed is completely automated and driven by AI. Sales managers can be involved as much or as little as they want. For best results, we encourage managers to get curious about the salesperson's responses to the Coaching Questions during their 1‑on‑1 meetings.
|How does the Account-Based Coaching Feed improve performance and revenue?
- The salesperson selects a target account/prospect, plus their desired initiative to complete.
- CoachFeed prescribes shareable insight for the account/prospect to build sales credibility and improve discovery.
- Initiatives are: Landing New Business; Growing Existing Accounts; Closing Difficult Sales; Advancing Prospects through the Funnel and Saving At-Risk Accounts. Coaching questions are focused on the initiative, plus (when needed) Delivery After the Sale.
- Once completed, the salesperson is asked to provide their manager with the dollar amount of their win and a quick summary of their accomplishment.
|How will CoachFeed improve soft skills?
- In addition to sales skills, CoachFeed also identifies and develops crucial soft skills salespeople need in today's marketplace.
- These include: collaboration, handling rejection, drive, attention to detail, responsiveness, initiative, resilience, consistency/reliability, continuous learning and others.
|How does CoachFeed use brain science?
- CoachFeed uses four psychometric assessments to determine the greatest areas for potential development of salespeople. Each assessment provides a different perspective on how each salesperson is naturally 'wired.'
- These perspectives are: emotion/behavior, temperament, motivation and core values/beliefs.
- Each assessment also checks and balances the other assessment results to make it less likely for respondents to throw off their feeds by providing misleading responses.
- Just as importantly, CoachFeed puts this data into the context of the sales position with a fifth instrument — SalesFuel's world-class Sales Acumen Assessment.
- This approach provides sales managers with the most comprehensive salesperson profile available today for their team.
|What other tools does CoachFeed provide sales managers to improve coaching results?
- The 1‑on‑1 Coaching Log enables managers to rate and record 1‑on‑1 sessions and other coaching sessions for each rep.
- The Communication Coach provides situational tips to be used with each salesperson so managers can be heard when they communicate.
- The Manager Toolbox provides a library of executive summaries on sales management, the Manage Smarter podcast, videos, books and more.
|How much does it cost?
||CoachFeed pricing is customized based on the needs of your team, yet affordable for companies of all types and sizes. Start with a free trial and let us work up a quote for you.
|What if my question is not listed here?
||Please contact us. We're always happy to help!