Rhiannon Rees is a human behavior expert, international high-performance coach and self-development expert helping CEO's, businesses, elite athletes, coaches and celebrities to redefine their level of success.
An Australian native, Rhiannon is a best-selling author, thriving entrepreneur and a global speaker. Her personal sufferings led her to search for answers and into a 30-year study of human behavior. Being completely compelled to help others, she has continued to invest in education in the fields of self-development, neuroscience and business.
As a dynamic, results-driven leader, Rhiannon is the founder of the Conscious Coaching Collective, and has demonstrated success in creating both multi-million-dollar companies and individuals and champions.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Rhiannon discuss:
- How the shock in her marriage and becoming homeless drove her to self-discovery and a world-class coach career
- Tapping into your subconscious to inform what business decisions and manifest new goals
- How to keep leadership in your organization from spiraling downward mentally
- How to create a mindset of abundance among your leadership and teams and remove blocks and find new beliefs
BONUS CONTENT! Get a free copy of Rhiannon's best-selling book How to Climb Mount Everest in Sandals at www.consciouscoaching.coach
"You have to be able to receive the solution, if you want to stay in the suffering you can stay right there or you can choose a different path. you have to flip a switch in their mindset."– Rhiannon Rees
Connect with Rhiannon Rees:
- Website: www.rhiannonrees.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cccrhiannonrees/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCC.Rhiannon.Rees
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Inspirationalli
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts