Daniel Ramsey is the founder and CEO of MyOutDesk, the highest-rated virtual assistant company in the marketplace with over 500 verified 5‑star reviews, and over 13 years of experience, serving more than 6,000 clients across industries. He is also the author of the bestselling book, Scaling Your Business with MOD Virtual Professionals.
Daniel is going to share a Grow Virtual Guide to help businesses and executives how to effectively transition to a fully remote or blended organizational model, how to reinvent the value we provide in this changing market, and how to grow virtual all while reducing operational costs.
Manage Smarter listeners can get a FREE copy of this Grow Virtual Guide by texting MOD to 31996
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Daniel discuss:
- How to expand in the current sales climate and sell more
- How using virtual assistants can free up valuable time and reduce operational costs
- Tips for creating strong culture among remote workers
- Processes he uses to enforce accountability, engagement, work quality and oversight among global remote teams
"If you don’t have an assistant then you are one."– Daniel Ramsey
Connect with Daniel Ramsey:
- Website: https://www.myoutdesk.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/my-outdesk
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/myoutdesk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MyOutDesk.LLC/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts