Wayne Mullins is the founder and CEO of Ugly Mug Marketing. Over the past 20 years, he has scaled multiple companies and helped hundreds entrepreneurs do the same with their companies. his passion is helping entrepreneurs challenge their assumptions, create value from places they’ve never looked, and having more freedom than they previously believed possible.
He has worked hands-on with clients in over 100 different industries, and from every corner of the globe.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Wayne discuss:
- Sales and marketing in COVID-19
- How to shift marketing platforms to the client side to connect companies communicate
- Coronavirus business strategies
- Adjusting marketing messages in the pandemic
"No one likes to be sold to and they want to be helped and know that you care beyond just yourself."– Wayne Mullins
Connect with Wayne Mullins:
- Website: uglymugmarketing.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fireyourself/
- Facebook: facebook.com/uglymugmarketing
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts