Denise Cooper is the Founder and CEO of Remarkable Leadership Lessons, a company founded over 10 years ago to assist C‑suite, senior-level business leaders, and managers in raising their game as contributors to profitability. She earned an MBA from Washington University in St. Louis MO, a Coaching Certification from North Carolina State University, and studied under Judith Glaser to earn the distinguished designation as a Certified Conversational Intelligence (C‑IQ) Coach.
Able to draw on over 25 years working inside corporations of all sizes, union companies, government offices and agencies, Denise shares her experiences in her thought book, Remarkable Leadership Lessons: Change Results One Conversation at a time. It’s designed to let you see the power and potential within you, and if you show up, step up, and speak up, you can get the results you really want.
Denise serves as an Executive Coach and Keynote Speaker, with a proven process for grooming diverse candidates for succession through one-on-one customized coaching, professional assessments, time-proven case studies.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Denise discuss:
- Emerging leaders: how to show up when you show up
- How to be the C‑Suite level and be your authentic self in the job
- Conversation anxieties most C‑Suite level leaders have and how to fix it
- Assumptions you should avoid making in trying to improve conversations
"Listeners will learn how to ask the right questions to the right people, that will help them build relationships and achieve the results they desire."Denise Cooper
Connect with Denise Cooper:
- Website: http://www.rllessons.com/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/denisecooper
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Manage Smarter 201 — Lee Salz: How You Can Sell Different — May 8, 2022
- Manage Smarter 200 — Robin Hills: Emotional Intelligence for Managers — April 24, 2022
- How to Hire Top Sales Reps, Boost Productivity and Retain Them During the "Great Resignation" — April 22, 2022
- Manage Smarter 199 — Jonathan Brill: Ride the Rogue Wave Into the Future — April 10, 2022
- Manage Smarter 198 — Carol Kaemmerer: Updating Your LinkedIn Profile to Boost Credibility — April 3, 2022