For more than 30 years, Steven Sisler has been an innovator in the areas of people types, personality consultation, family/relationship dynamics, emotional intelligence, and motivational speaking.
As a behavioral mastermind and personality expert in both behavior and values analysis, Steve is a frequent guest on other world-class podcasts such as The Art of Charm, Setori Prime, The Unmistakable Creative, The Competitive Edge, and Ben Greenfield’s world-class podcast. Totaling over 2 million downloads; Steve is making a difference around the world.
Steve is currently working with his partner, Zeke Lopez on a multi-year project creating improved behavioral and motivational assessment tools based upon the Aristos Personality model, which will integrate both behavioral, axiological, and motivational factors into one cohesive framework.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Steve discuss:
- Tackling conflict head on
- Capitalizing on who you are
- Personalities suited for certain positions
- Family first begins on a cellular level
- Whenever you want to do something, there are levels of psychic energy that you tap into: anger, optimism, patience, and fear
- A lot of people try to coach people into a different personality
- Don't put yourself in positions where the personality you have works strongly against you
"It's not flight (in fight or flight), it's resignation." — Steve Sisler
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Steve Sisler:
- Website: http://www.behavioralresourcegroup.com
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com/
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Show notes by show producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions.You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Manage Smarter 202 — Julie Hansen: Improving Credibility During Online Meetings — May 22, 2022
- 2022 Winning Local Media Sales Webinar: OTT — May 20, 2022
- Manage Smarter 201 — Lee Salz: How You Can Sell Different — May 8, 2022
- Manage Smarter 200 — Robin Hills: Emotional Intelligence for Managers — April 24, 2022
- How to Hire Top Sales Reps, Boost Productivity and Retain Them During the "Great Resignation" — April 22, 2022