Donald Lee Sheppard is a highly sought-after speaker and the author of “THE DIVIDENDS OF DECENCY: How Values-Based Leadership Will Help Business Flourish in Trump’s America” and Principal at SHEPPARD. He coaches corporate leaders and students on the importance of values-based leadership, employing “Win-Win-Win” models of business and is an expert in ethics and integrity.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Don discuss:
- The definition of “Leadership Malpractice”
- How to breathe life into your existing “Code of Ethics” for daily execution
- How sports administration can stray from ethics and integrity
- How to recognize good ethics and integrity in job candidates
“It really is about “Does the end justify the means?” You can have all the code of ethics written down in endless places and on posters but who are you dealing with? Who are the leaders of the organization? What is it that they think is OK?” – Don Sheppard
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Don Sheppard:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DonaldLSheppard
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DonaldLeeSheppard/
- Website: donsheppard.com
- Book: http://www.donsheppard.com/book/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/don-sheppard-aba19810/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel: