Lee Caraher is the best-selling author of two books about how to create positive, sustainable business cultures — titled The Boomerang Principle–Inspire Lifetime Loyalty from Your Employees and Millennials & Management: The Essential Guide to Making it Work at Work. She's also the CEO of Double Forte, a national PR/Communications agency headquartered in San Francisco and New York.
She believes that leadership is communication and that everything you do — as a person, a manager, a brand — speaks for you. And she's on a mission to help people and companies lead through communication.
In this episode Audrey, Lee (our co-host) and Lee (our guest expert) discuss:
- How your career can suffer from poor communication
- What % of companies undercommunicate
- Creating value in your communications
- Managing to hold teams accountable for information they receive
- Managing how you talk to millennial workers
"It is impossible to overcommunicate. One and done is never enough."– Lee Caraher
Communicate with Lee Caraher:
- Website: www.leecaraher.comwww.double-forte.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leecaraher/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeeCaraher1/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leecaraher/
Communicate with the co-hosts of Manage Smarter:
Communicate with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts