Manage Smarter 61: Learning from Past Management Mistakes
Tabitha Laser is an accomplished professional with an extensive background in organizational culture in companies such as BP, 3M, and CH2Mis and others. She’s a speaker, author, and someone born without a “mute” button. Her upcoming book, Organization Culture Killers, addresses how to build a path that tomorrow’s leaders can follow in order to avoid the mistakes of their predecessors.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Tabitha discuss:
- How to build a path tomorrow’s leaders can use to avoid mistakes of predecessors
- How managers should analyze what happened prior to taking over
- Gap Assessments vs. Situational Audits
“New leaders come on and they want to change everything, it’s because they hear the bad. They don’t take a thoughtful approach to fixing it.”– Tabitha Laser
Connect with Tabitha Laser:
- Website: https://www.talaser.com/
- Twitter: @tabithaalaser
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/talaser/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TALaserConsulting/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C-Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts