Brian Robinson is a sales and marketing expert, best-selling author, and coach. He has worked for some of the best-known companies in the world, including Coca-Cola USA and Johnson & Johnson.
Upon leaving his corporate career, he helped launch a successful startup where he was the first person in the history of the industry to sell more than one million dollars in business in twelve months—entirely by phone. He has over two-decades of in-the-trenches, battle-tested, face-to-face and phone-presentation experience that can benefit virtually anyone, from Fortune 500 companies to entrepreneurial ventures. Brian is the author of the Amazon #1 Best-Seller, THE SELLING FORMULA: 5 Steps for Instant Sales Improvement.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Brian discuss:
- Top 10 Power Phrases all managers need to know to motivate internal teams and external clients to action
- His management strategy that resulted in selling one million dollars in business in 12 months
- Why these phrases create greater buy-in
- How to craft great questions to elicit more informed, positive responses
"Ask them if you could provide some way for them to move to that next level, would they be open to discussing that? It’s a come alongside of them approach as opposed to a top down approach."Brian Robinson
Connect with Brian:
- Book Website: www.TheSellingFormula.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianwrobinson/
- Website: https://www.brianrobinson.me/
- Email: Info@BrianRobinson.me
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts