HOSTED BY C. LEE SMITH AND AUDREY STRONG
Dr. Diane Hamilton is a nationally syndicated radio show host. She writes and speaks on curiosity, business, leadership, emotional intelligence, personality assessment, career, and education. She is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). She is the author of multiple books including It’s Not Your It’s Your Personality, and her forthcoming book is titled, Cracking the Curiosity Code: The Key to Unlocking Human Potential.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Diane discuss:
- How curiosity and lack of it is holding your career advancement back
- Why we lose curiosity as we age
- Curiosity Code Index
- The four things that hold us back from being more curious.
"I really found four factors impacted curiosity which were Fear, Assumption, Technology and Environment."- Dr. Diane Hamilton
Connect with Dr. Diane Hamilton:
- Website: http://drdianehamilton.com and http://curiositycode.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drdianehamilton/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drdianehamilton/
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
- Website: ManageSmarter.com
- Twitter: @ManageSmartPod
- LinkedIn: Audrey Strong
- LinkedIn: C. Lee Smith
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.