Jennifer Gitomer is a speaker, trainer, writer, blogger, Facebooker, Instagrammer, Tweeter, YouTuber and Podcaster. She is online, on-point, and on the money. Her podcast Sell or Die, with co-host Jeffrey Gitomer, gets over 100,000 downloads a month.
She is the author of the book Sales in a New York Minute and, through building of her sale consultancy of the same name, has become a master networker.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jennifer discuss:
- The #1 approach that makes you a networking magnet to others
- Creating a “profitable” network via your networking
- The top, most unusual, locations that are superb for networking you’d never think of!
"Be a giver. Don’t just walk into a networking meeting saying I’m going to get business today. Show up with an intention to give, to ask.”- Jennifer Gitomer
Connect with Jennifer Gitomer:
- Website: https://www.salesinanyminute.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifergluckow/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JENinaNYminute
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeninanyminute
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jeninanyminute/
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.
Latest posts by Audrey Strong (see all)
- SalesFuel CEO C. Lee Smith Recognized as “Leading Sales Consultant” for third-straight time by Selling Power — June 21, 2022
- Manage Smarter 204 — Jeff Risley: Marketing with Emotional Intelligence — June 19, 2022
- Manage Smarter 203 — Michael Buzinski: Boosting Revenues with Digital Marketing — June 5, 2022
- SalesFuel launches SalesCred®, the self-discovery app for building sales credibility — May 12, 2022
- SalesFuel Adds Austin Richards as Director of Enterprise Sales — April 22, 2022