Leading sales research firm SalesFuel announces TeamTrait, which deploys cloud-based psychometric assessments to identify Professional Mindset Traits and help companies evaluate and hire candidates, optimize teams and retain top talent.
Used as pre-hire assessments, TeamTrait provides hiring managers with the opportunity to identify a candidate’s behavioral traits, motivators and how they think. As post-hire assessments, TeamTrait helps managers assess team fit, identify development needs, promote from within, and increase retention and professional development with its exclusive Four Fits™ Simulator.
Why is this increasingly critical? The average cost of a bad hire is up to 30% of the employee’s first-year earnings, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Meanwhile, 52% of exiting employees say that their manager or organization could have done something to prevent them from leaving their job. But only about 1/3 of former employees said they had a conversation with their manager about leaving before they quit. (Gallup, 2021)
“Managers often fall into the trap of hiring based on emotion or urgency. And in today’s competitive hiring market, it's easy for impatience – or even desperation – to set in because it's so difficult to find an able body,” says C. Lee Smith, CEO of SalesFuel. “Managers may settle for hiring a ‘C‑Level player’ who ends up being a low performer while watching some of their best talent get poached by competitors. Using TeamTrait, managers can reduce the new hire failure rate, discover the true potential of their employees, retain rockstars, and improve the quality of their teams and culture.”
How does it work? The keys to unlocking the data can be completed in just 20 short minutes by prospects and employees. TeamTrait brings together the latest advances in neuroscience, behavioral economics and people analytics to help companies make better talent decisions. TeamTrait enables:
- Hiring managers to “Hire Smarter” by identifying the team candidate with the best of Four Fits: Job Fit, Manager Fit, Company Fit, and Customer Fit.
- Sales managers to know for certain if the candidate truly possesses the knowledge of their craft that comes from experience and success.
- All managers to benchmark and optimize their current team to improve communication, motivation, and development AND retain their best talent.
TeamTrait helps managers analyze the behavioral traits and business acumen of candidates and current team members in six categories:
- Work Traits
- Leadership Traits
- Selling Traits
- Behavioral Traits
- Team Dynamics – which includes Empathy, Critical Thinking and Toxicity Risk
To learn more about TeamTrait, visit TeamTrait.com. Virtually anyone can create their own account and create a free profile of themselves and a team member. No commitment or credit card is required.
Latest posts by Audrey Strong (see all)
- SalesFuel launches SalesCred®, the self-discovery app for building sales credibility — May 12, 2022
- SalesFuel Adds Austin Richards as Director of Enterprise Sales — April 22, 2022
- Hire Smarter, Optimize Teams and Retain Talent: SalesFuel Launches TeamTrait™ Cloud-based Assessment Tool — January 19, 2022
- Manage Smarter 193 — Brendon Baker: How To Make Easy Workplace Changes — January 9, 2022
- SalesFuel Promotes Paul Mascari to President — January 7, 2022