Sell Smarter — Episode 23 — Millennial Decision-Makers
The decision maker is a millennial. WHAT NOW?!?
I’m Ari Gatzulis and this is Sell Smarter.
While older generations are likely to check out your credentials before meeting with you, millennials like me are also likely to check out your social media posts and photos. So, make sure your social accounts are up-to-date, interesting and safe for work.
30% of us can be influenced to meet with you if we’ve seen you in a video or read about you. Try shooting some video of yourself for YouTube, write a post for your LinkedIn account or share some great shots on Instagram.
We want to know more about you before spending time with you.
After you get the meeting with a millennial decision-maker, there’s one sure way to lose the sale. Never keep pushing us to make a decision before we’re ready.
Latest posts by Rachel Cagle (see all)
- Is There a Clear Differentiator Between You and Your Competition? — April 3, 2020
- Retailers to Promote Smaller Luggage Options to Travelers — April 3, 2020
- Combating the "It's Too Expensive" Objection — April 2, 2020
- Restaurants to Promote Their Soft Drink-Inclusive Mixed Drinks — April 2, 2020
- Could Affiliate Marketing Work for Your Clients? — April 1, 2020