2020 State of Media Sales: COVID-19 Special Report from AdMall
As 2019 was a great year for media sales, many sales managers were expecting similar revenue growth in 2020, not including political ad estimates. And then coronavirus arrived. Over the past two months, revenue has dramatic hit. Many sales managers are expecting to see up to a 50% drop in revenue.
In this COVID-19 Special Report media sales managers share their thought about the current state of media sales. And it’s not all doom and gloom! Many are optimistic about the economic recovery awaiting the country in coming months. And many media salespeople are adapting to the challenge. Don’t let yourself and your sales team be caught unprepared.
Learn when and where to look for recovery and growth with the State of Media Sales 2020 Whitepaper.
Fill out this short form to download our 2020 State of Media Sales white paper now!
Latest posts by Audrey Strong (see all)
- On-Demand Webinar: 2020 State of Media Sales — May 20, 2020
- Salesfuel’s “State Of Media Sales” Study Shows Sales Teams Expect Covid-19 Recovery To Begin As Early As June — May 19, 2020
- 2020 State of Media Sales: COVID-19 Special Report from AdMall — May 18, 2020
- Manage Smarter 122: Fixing Coronavirus Tech Deficiencies — May 17, 2020
- C. Lee Smith Talks About Sales Coaching and Hiring in a COVID-19 Economy — May 13, 2020