Podcast: Younger Demographics Choice of Hair Salon/Day Spa Influenced by Social Media
Fifty-seven percent of 18 to 24 year olds and 48.5% of 25 to 34 year olds say social media influenced their choice of a hair salon/barber or day spa, according to Ad-ology Research. Get more stats from this report in the Ad-ology Insights podcast #19. The Ad-ology Insights video podcast is for strategic marketers – including ad agencies, in-house marketing departments, media buyers and sellers and small business owners – and features forecasts, industry trends, consumer insights and exclusive data from Ad-ology Research. Watch this podcast on YouTube, or click HERE. You can also subscribe via YouTube, or search for Ad-ology Insights on iTunes and watch or subscribe there.
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Protected: How to Avoid Creating a Toxic Sales Culture (Part 2) - November 30, 2017
- Improving Your Culture is Not Just a Priority, It Must Be an Obsession! - October 6, 2017
- Caring is the Precursor to Company Culture - September 15, 2017
- Improving Your Coaching Effectiveness is as Easy as A-B-C - May 2, 2017
- 5 Reasons Sales Reps Will Leave Your Company and What to Do About it - February 8, 2017