Podcast: Younger Demographics Choice of Hair Salon/Day Spa Influenced by Social Media
Fifty-seven percent of 18 to 24 year olds and 48.5% of 25 to 34 year olds say social media influenced their choice of a hair salon/barber or day spa, according to Ad-ology Research. Get more stats from this report in the Ad-ology Insights podcast #19. The Ad-ology Insights video podcast is for strategic marketers – including ad agencies, in-house marketing departments, media buyers and sellers and small business owners – and features forecasts, industry trends, consumer insights and exclusive data from Ad-ology Research. Watch this podcast on YouTube, or click HERE. You can also subscribe via YouTube, or search for Ad-ology Insights on iTunes and watch or subscribe there.
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Use The Presence Principle to Boost Your Leadership Effectiveness - June 14, 2018
- Are You Neglecting Relationship Excellence? - May 31, 2018
- How to Retain Employees During the War for Talent - May 17, 2018
- Sales Managers: Here’s How to Help Your Reps Achieve Their Boon - May 3, 2018
- Manage Smarter 04 – Deb Calvert: Building Organizational Strength by Putting PEOPLE First - January 22, 2018