On-Demand Webinar: Targeting the 5 Types of Purchase Intent
SalesFuel® has spent years researching and fleshing out the drivers of purchase intent via out annual AudienceSCAN® survey. How a marketer defines her audience is the foundation of her customer acquisition strategy.
Surveying consumers about their purchase intentions identifies shoppers BEFORE they ever start searching and researching, giving marketers time to influence the customer journey. Business owners and chief marketing officers must account for and adapt to these 5 types of consumer purchase intent.
In this informative webinar, SalesFuel CEO C. Lee Smith discusses these 5 types and offers tips to help business’ marketing and sales teams find new, effective ways redefine target audiences and better predict their future purchase behavior.
Latest posts by Beth Frederick (see all)
- White Paper: Disruptive Sales Management through Adaptive Sales Coaching - August 22, 2018
- Check Out Our Sell Smarter Video Podcast - July 31, 2018
- White Paper: What is Company Culture? And Why is it Important? - July 31, 2018
- Special Report: The State of TV Media Sales 2018 - July 17, 2018
- Targeting the Five Types of Purchase Intent - June 8, 2018