Hiring a new salesperson is always difficult — especially in the current job market. But what if your next superstar is already employed by your company? Or what if they're already on your team — just in a different role? They could even be working in a non-sales role for a business you frequent regularly.
Certified Behavioral Analyst and SalesFuel CEO C. Lee Smith teams up with Steven Sisler, behavioral mastermind and CEO of Behavioral Resource Group, to help you address one of the most pressing problems your sales team faces today — recruiting high-potential sales talent and developing them into high performers.
In this insightful 60-minute webinar, Lee and Steve will share:
- How to discover a diamond in the rough based on natural brain wiring
- The infrastructure needed to reskill those new to sales for optimal success
- How hiring for mindset, instead of culture, nets you better sales talent
- Unconventional places to to look for future salespeople
Latest posts by C. Lee Smith (see all)
- Manage Smarter 202 — Julie Hansen: Improving Credibility During Online Meetings — May 22, 2022
- 2022 Winning Local Media Sales Webinar: OTT — May 20, 2022
- Manage Smarter 201 — Lee Salz: How You Can Sell Different — May 8, 2022
- Manage Smarter 200 — Robin Hills: Emotional Intelligence for Managers — April 24, 2022
- How to Hire Top Sales Reps, Boost Productivity and Retain Them During the "Great Resignation" — April 22, 2022