Phil M Jones has made it his life’s work to demystify the sales process, reframe what it means to “sell,” and help his audiences to learn new skills that empower confidence, overcome fears and instantaneously impact their results. The author of five international best-selling books and the youngest ever winner of the “British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Award”, Phil is currently one of the most in-demand assets to companies worldwide.
Phil is famous for his inspiring “Magic Words,” including the book Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact — a highly engaging, practical approach to what is often a subject that is littered with hype and power-hungry “gurus.”
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Phil discuss:
- Why indecision is the enemy of leaders
- Key phrases to turning the leverage around onto the non-performer and to create empathy
- Tips for Magic Words that can boost performance and turn around poor performers
- Why leaders shouldn’t ask for recommendations that don't get buy-in and how to fix this
- How to make people SEE what you’re saying instead of HEARING it
"The good news is you already know that what you are doing now is not working, so what is the harm in trying this?"- Phil M Jones
Connect with Phil M Jones:
- Website: www.philmjones.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/philmjones
- Twitter: @philmjonesuk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/philmjonessales/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.