Manage Smarter 104: Brain Drives Behaviors — Rewire It with These Workplace Changes
Dave Kenney, Executive Director and Co-Founder at Emergo Recovery, has over 30 years of experience in the field of human development and is the pioneer of Actualized Recovery®, an integrative brain-first approach to lasting recovery.
Dave’s proprietary methodology leverages neuro-balancing technology, nutritional therapy, orthomolecular restoration, positive psychology, SMART Recovery, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), motivational interviewing, robust fitness, biophilia, and more to restore mind-body health and inspire the spirit.
Dave is also the host of the EmergoRadio podcast – a place where we help people ‘rise above.'
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Dave discuss:
- The top 3 things you can change in your workplace to improve everyone’s brain health and performance
- What is Actualized Recovery and how can it be beneficial in business?
- How to reprogram your brain to eliminate depression, lack of self-esteem and other issues
- Why brains operate better in enriched work environments
"The most overlooked issue leaders make is investing in their employees, specifically fostering greater or enhanced brain function."- Dave Kenney
Connect with Dave Kenney:
- Website: https://emergorecovery.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/emergo-recovery-llc/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EmergoRecovery
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmergoRecovery/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.