Manage Smarter 112: Growing Through Amazon and Emerging Digital Pathways
Timothy Seward is the author of Ultimate Guide to Amazon Advertising and founder of ROI Revolution, a digital marketing agency. Timothy recognized the struggles business owners face in the digital world and decided to instill his expertise into the first (and currently, the only) published book on the art of Amazon advertising.
His proficiency can help everyone better their brands, increase awareness via digital marketing, and increase product sales. And as he says, ignore digital marketing at your own peril.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Timothy discuss:
- How Amazon is the new search engine
- How to use Amazon for your company’s growth and acquisition opportunities
- Why managers who ignore the digital revolution are at peril
- The growth of B2B sales via Amazon
"Your mission? Optimizing your brand’s growth both online and offline."– Timothy Seward
Connect with Timothy Seward:
- Website: https://www.roirevolution.com/blog/author/timothy-seward-ceo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ROIRevolution
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timothyseward/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts