Manage Smarter 138 — Kathlyn Hendricks: Fear During Crisis and How To Combat its Four Levels
Kathlyn Hendricks, Ph.D., BC-DMT*, is an evolutionary catalyst and freelance muchness mentor with 50 years pioneering experience in somatic approaches to relationship transformation.
She is the co-author of 12 books, including the best-selling Conscious Loving and At the Speed of Life. Most recently, she has created a website with dozens of free resources focused on Unlocking the Fear Code and Restoring Resourcefulness in our turbulent times.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Kathlyn discuss:
- The Four Levels of Fear and tips on how to come with them
- New ways to discuss fear feelings with your team
- What happens to your brain when you’re in the fear state of mind
- Exercises to calm your mind and body
"We want to recognize when fear is running us. We need to move from fear to here."– Kathlyn Hendricks, Ph.D.
Connect with Kathlyn Hendricks:
- Website: https://hendricks.com/
- Website: Foundationforconsciousliving.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathlyn-katie-hendricks-9395361/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts