Manage Smarter 14 — Joy Altimare: Managing Stress and Work-Life Integration
Joy Altimare is the Chief Engagement and Brand Officer at EHE, an industry-leader in company health and wellness for over 100 years. With more than 16 years of experience in the marketing field, she has become an expert advisor to organizations looking to tackle growth, innovation, and technology challenges.
Prior to joining the healthcare world, Joy worked on such brands as L’Oreal, Verizon, and Colgate-Palmolive at such agencies as Ogilvy+Mather, GREY and Publicis. Joy is a powerful spokeswoman for diversity in business, as well as women in business, and continues to be a well-rounded role model for girls looking to take their careers to the next level.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Joy Altimare discuss:
- Tips for how managers can take care of their health/wellness
- Acknowledging stress
- Transparency with respect
- Being a part of a multi-generational workforce
- The best thing to do when assessing your health is to look at it holistically
- Be comfortable with taking small bites of time for yourself and developing a ritual that calms you down
- Make sure the employees understand where they fit contextually in the company
- Retaining a talent is very difficult and to do, so you have to think differently to work towards the greater whole
"Have a philosophy within the organization that 'we want to enable [the employees] to be their best self. " - Joy Altimare
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Joy Altimare:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joy-a-50a7906/
- Instagram: @joyaltimare
- Website: https://eheintl.com/about/executive-management-boards/
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com/
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Show notes by show producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.