John Robertson is the Founder and President of FORTLOG Services. John built his services with a focus on an encouragement-based approach, resolving root causes as opposed to treating crisis and transition in the workplace symptomatically, as is often the practice.
A trusted thinking partner with 30+ years of assisting individuals and organizations manage all forms of crisis/ change, John leverages a values-anchored ethos as a leadership development specialist, helping organizations and individuals to define the new norm and thrive.
Over the years, John has gained extensive and diverse experiences working with Indigenous peoples [First Nations], first responders, small-medium businesses, non-profits, churches, communities, municipalities, educational, health care, families, and EAPs.
John’s qualifications include Conversational IQ™, psychological health and safety advisor, ICF coach, Resilient Leadership, crisis intervention instructor, numerous psychometric tools, Certified Trauma Treatment Specialist (CTTS), Certified grief counsellor, and a Masters and Bachelors degrees.
In this podcast and vodcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, Lee and John discuss:
- The 4 D Process for Organizational Transformation
- Why wellness is more than being sick
- Why EAPs often don’t work
- How managers can help their team members get the help they may need
BONUS CONTENT: For more free content about the 4 D's, visit https://fortlog.co/managesmarter
"Wouldn’t it be great to move out of a constant reactive leadership state and into a proactive one where your initiatives are leadership endorsed and supported AND personnel driven?"John Robertson
Special note: as we approach the stress of the holidays and year-end quotas, if you are battling thoughts of despair and self-harm, please call 988 in the United States.
Connect with John Robertson:
- Website: https://fortlog.co/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnrobertson-fortlog/
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Latest posts by Audrey Strong (see all)
- AdMall® says October is Co-Op Awareness month and time for businesses to grab co-op advertising dollars before they expire December 31 — October 3, 2022
- Manage Smarter 211 — Skot Waldron: Fixing Agency Culture — September 25, 2022
- Manage Smarter 210 — John Robertson: Why EAPs Don't Work — September 11, 2022
- SalesFuel’s TeamTrait™ Cloud-based Assessment Tool now enables high performance management for teams of ALL types — August 31, 2022
- Manage Smarter 209 — Michelle Tillis Lederman: The 11 Laws of Likability — August 28, 2022