Steven Sisler is an author, speaker, and a master behavioral analyst. He has consulted on “personality difference” with hundreds of .com companies in 18 countries. He is the CEO of Behavioral Resource Group and a SalesFuel partner.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Steve discuss:
- What motivates us that makes the brain feel good and lessens brain tension
- The 27 different styles of motivation
- Why we are driven by feelings
- How managers can learn to identify the different motivational types on their team
"If I’m a very creative person and I also get to display my creativity and create in my work then I’m feeling good. So this is always about how you’re feeling"- Steve Sisler
Connect with KT Thomas:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevensisler/
- Twitter: @stevesisler
- Website: http://www.behavioralresourcegroup.com
- Related Book: https://www.amazon.com/What-Moves-Us-Integrated-Motivation/dp/1096808811
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.