Chicke Fitzgerald is the CEO of Solutionz Innovations. She spent the first half of her career working for industry leading travel distribution tech and telecom companies. If you have ever made a travel booking online or checked in for a flight, chances are Chicke worked for or consulted to one of the companies that pioneered that technology.
The second half has been spent turning trip tech and travel storytelling on its head. She is the author of The Game Changer, a business fable about transformational business design.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Chicke discuss:
- How to recover from a business failure
- Reaching out to peers during a business crash
- Turning startup/bootstrapping pain into joy to forge ahead
- Rebuilding your team and business with internal and external value proposition
“For entrepreneurial leaders, the #1 mistake is walking the fine balance between focusing on building your company and finding a way to retain the joy of why you choose this path.”- Chicke Fitzgerald
Connect with Chicke Fitzgerald:
- Website: www.solutionz.com
- Twitter: @chickefitz
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/chickefitzgerald
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chicke.fitzgerald
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.