BY C. Lee Smith
In the local advertising marketplace, one channel is worth noticing this year: Out-of-Home (OOH). Recent data points speak to the recovery this channel is experiencing post pandemic and the growth over the last year:
- BIA’s forecast estimates the channel will grow 8.4% year-over-year, which is up 25% from drastic declines in 2020
- The Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA) reported in August that OOH ad revenues in the second quarter of 2022 have nearly reached 2019 levels.
View this webinar as BIA and SalesFuel examine this channel and identify opportunities for local sellers.
Speakers for this webinar:
- Anna Bager, President and CEO for the Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA)
- C. Lee Smith, CEO of SalesFuel and creator of the AdMall® sales intelligence platform
- Rick Ducey, Managing Director for BIA Advisory Services