ONLINE SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINING FROM TOPLINE LEADERSHIP AND SALESFUEL
FRUSTRATED BY SLOW OR NO REVENUE GROWTH FROM YOUR SALES TEAMS?
- Are your sales managers struggling to achieve consistent sales growth?
- Are your teams losing deals your company should have won?
- Are your sales managers overwhelmed by distractions, moving from crisis to crisis with no time for coaching or developing salespeople?
- Are your sales managers failing to hold their salespeople accountable for their commitments?
- Do you feel there’s no consistent process for improving salespeople?
- Tired of signing exit forms for good salespeople who leave your company?
As the head of sales, you have a clear vision of what you need your company’s salespeople to be doing to drive profitable growth. But there’s a missing link between your vision and how sales managers are implementing it. Your sales manager training directly impacts what your salespeople sell, how they sell, and to whom they sell.
If you have frustrations with your salespeople, the problem may lie in a lack of key skills by your sales managers.
WHAT IF YOUR SALES MANAGERS WERE MORE FOCUSED ON
DEVELOPING THEIR TEAMS AND DRIVING REVENUE?
Kevin F. Davis, author of The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness
Imagine having sales managers who have a laser-like focus on things that drive revenue. They have high expectations and they hold salespeople accountable for performing the types of activities that you expect from salespeople.
They take the time to understand what each salesperson needs to learn and do to get better. They know each salesperson’s strengths and weaknesses because they hold frequent developmental discussions with salespeople. They are people builders.
Imagine having sales managers who are better at hiring and onboarding, so you get more competent salespeople on your teams. They can retain top talent because they coach and motivate salespeople in a way that works best for each salesperson. They don’t just manage a pipeline, they proactively coach salespeople as important deals move through the pipeline—leading to larger deals and higher win rates.
Imagine a team of sales managers that is able to maintain a positive work environment, even in today’s world where most contact with salespeople is virtual. They can stay focused because they have a plan, and they are confidently working their plan. Above all, they don’t just hit their numbers —they provide inspired leadership to their teams.
You don't have to imagine anymore!
INTRODUCING The Sales Manager Training Guide to Greatness ONLINE COURSE
Our new program is the online sales manager training course every sales manager needs to immediately increase effectiveness and drive sales growth.
The Sales Manager’s Training Guide to Greatness is a comprehensive program that will upskill your sales managers so they can be more effective team leaders who can execute your vision and achieve consistent sales growth. Unlike other sales management training programs, The Sales Manager’s Training Guide to Greatness covers the full range of skills and leadership abilities needed to turn high-performing salespeople into great sales managers.
Here are some highlights of what your sales managers will learn:
- Building leadership character – Develops key leadership mindsets that pave the way for sales manager growth.
- Taking control of time and priorities – How sales managers can stop wasting time on unproductive tasks so they have more time to coach and communicate with salespeople.
- Increasing accountability for excellence – Provides tools and strategies for developing a shared vision of sales excellence and then clearly communicating those standards along with what each salesperson needs to do to get better.
- Hiring the best – A playbook for hiring the best sales candidates and important clues to avoid hiring the worst.
- Coaching for impact – Sales managers have a lot more online communication with their salespeople in this pandemic era, but they aren't maximizing the use of that time. In this program, they will learn how to shape more impactful conversations including:
- pre-call strategizing to improve win rates
- pipeline coaching for more accurate forecasts
- skill development coaching that builds loyalty
- 1‑on‑1 performance reviews that foster team accountability
- career development discussions to help retain their best performers
- Motivating salespeople – Especially now, sales managers have to know how to keep their salespeople motivated without supervision or face-to-face meetings. When a sales manager knows the personal motivators of each sales rep, that manager can communicate in a way that inspires each sales rep to work harder, independently.
- Linking plans to priority outcomes – With all of the day-to-day distractions that sales managers deal with, it is especially important to have a team development plan with clearly defined priorities. That way, managers can resist the temptation to get distracted and keep themselves focused on what matters most – consistent and purposeful coaching and communication.
- Mastering the art of remote sales management – It’s highly unlikely that sales and sales management will ever return to the level of in-person contact that used to be the norm. Sales managers need to be much more disciplined about what they talk about with their salespeople and develop a rhythm to their weekly calendars to provide actionable guidance to every salesperson.
CHECK OUT THIS COMPLIMENTARY LESSON
ALL THE BENEFITS OF IN-PERSON SALES TRAINING
WITH THE CONVENIENCE OF ONLINE, ON-DEMAND INSTRUCTION
The program is divided into 36 lessons, each lasting around 8 minutes on average. Sales managers can complete these lessons at their own pace, on their own time, with 24/7 access on any device.
Facilitated Delivery for Groups
Facilitated delivery and review sessions supported by the experts at SalesFuel. The program can also be supported by your own internal trainers using our train-the-trainer package.
WHAT OTHER SALES LEADERS SAY ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
"It has a lot of real-life examples included by the presenter that helped me to relate the program content to real-life situations. The short 10-minute lessons make it easy to complete the course in the normal flow of work." Brittany Oakes, Dealer Development Specialist at John Deere
"The guide to action that is included with each module has helped me to put things in place — track, measure and perform continuous improvement." Juanjo Martinez Pagan, Regional Sales Manager-Cybersecurity, SonicWall
WORLD-CLASS SALES MANAGER TRAINING DELIVERED BY LEADERS IN SALES ENABLEMENT
About the Content
This program is based on the bestseller The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness by Kevin F. Davis. The book features 10 proven and distinctly practical strategies, skills, and tools for overcoming the most challenging obstacles sales managers face and moving your team ahead of the pack. This training program covers even more!
- 2018 Axiom Business Book Award Winner, Silver Medal
- Amazon Bestseller in Sales & Selling Management
- Amazon Bestseller in Business Leadership Training
About the Instructor
Kevin F. Davis is the president of TopLine Leadership. Over the past 25 years, more than 20,000 sales managers from many of the world’s most successful companies have attended Kevin’s 2‑day workshop on sales management leadership. He is also the author of three popular sales books:
- Getting Into Your Customer’s Head
- Slow Down, Sell Faster!: Understand your customer’s buying process and maximize your sales
- The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness: 10 essential strategies for leading your team to the top
About the Facilitators
Your choice of SalesFuel experts will keep your team on track and accountable — facilitating discussion, review and application after each quarter of instruction.