ONLINE SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINING FROM TOPLINE LEADERSHIP AND SALESFUEL
FRUSTRATED BY SLOW OR NO REVENUE GROWTH FROM YOUR SALES STAFF?
- Are you struggling to achieve consistent sales growth?
- Is your sales force losing deals your company should have won?
- Are you overwhelmed by distractions, moving from crisis to crisis with no time for coaching or developing salespeople?
- Do you struggle to hold salespeople accountable for their commitments?
- Do you feel there’s no consistent process for improving salespeople?
- Tired of signing exit forms for good salespeople who leave your company?
As the head of a sales team, you have a clear vision of what you need your salespeople to be do to drive profitable growth. But there’s a missing link between your vision and how it's being implemented. Your sales management training directly impacts what your salespeople sell, how they sell, and to whom they sell.
If you have frustrations with your salespeople, the problem may lie in a lack of key sales management skills.
WHAT IF YOU COULD FOCUS ON IMPROVING
YOUR TEAM SO THEY COULD MAKE YOUR NUMBERS?
Kevin F. Davis, author of The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness
Imagine if you could have a laser-like focus on things that drive revenue. Your high expectations would be realized by holding salespeople accountable for performing the types of activities that you need to win.
Imagine that you are able to take the time to understand what each salesperson needs to learn and do to get better. You know each salesperson’s strengths and weaknesses because you hold frequent developmental discussions with them. You are a people builder.
Imagine being better at hiring and onboarding, so you'd get more competent salespeople on your teams. You could retain more of your top talent because you coach and motivate salespeople in a way that works best for each salesperson. You don’t just manage a pipeline, you proactively coach salespeople as important deals move through the pipeline—leading to larger deals and higher win rates.
Imagine being able to maintain a positive work environment, even in today’s world where most contact with salespeople is virtual. You can stay focused because you have a plan, and you are confidently helping reps work their plan. Above all, they don’t just hit their numbers —you provide inspired leadership!
You don't have to imagine anymore!
INTRODUCING The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness ONLINE COURSE
The online sales management training course every sales manager needs to immediately increase effectiveness and drive sales growth.
The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness is a comprehensive program that upskills sales managers so you can be a more effective team leader who can execute your leadership's vision and achieve consistent sales growth. Unlike other sales management training programs, The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness also covers the full range of skills and leadership abilities needed to turn high-performing salespeople into great sales managers.
Here are some highlights of what you will learn in our sales management training course:
- Building leadership character – Develops key leadership mindsets that pave the way for sales manager growth.
- Taking control of time and priorities – How you can stop wasting time on unproductive tasks so you have more time to coach and communicate with salespeople.
- Increasing accountability for excellence – Provides tools and strategies for developing a shared vision of sales excellence and then clearly communicating those standards along with what each salesperson needs to do to get better.
- Hiring the best – A playbook for hiring the best sales candidates and important clues to avoid hiring the worst.
- Coaching for impact – You have a lot more online communication with your salespeople since the pandemic era, but you aren't maximizing the use of that time. In this sales management training program, you will learn how to shape more impactful conversations including:
- pre-call strategizing to improve win rates
- pipeline coaching for more accurate forecasts
- skill development coaching that builds loyalty
- 1‑on‑1 performance reviews that foster team accountability
- career development discussions to help retain your best performers
- Motivating salespeople – Especially now, you have to know how to keep your salespeople motivated without supervision or face-to-face meetings. When you know the personal motivators of each sales rep, you can communicate in a way that inspires each sales rep to work harder, independently.
- Linking plans to priority outcomes – With all of the day-to-day distractions that you deal with, it is especially important to have a team development plan with clearly defined priorities. That way, you can resist the temptation to get distracted and stay focused on what matters most – consistent and purposeful coaching and communication.
- Mastering the art of remote sales management – It’s highly unlikely that sales and sales management will ever return to the level of in-person contact that used to be the norm. You need to be much more disciplined about what you talk about with your salespeople and develop a rhythm to your weekly calendars to provide actionable guidance to every salesperson. This sales management training program will show you how.
ALL THE BENEFITS OF IN-PERSON SALES TRAINING
WITH THE CONVENIENCE OF ONLINE, ON-DEMAND INSTRUCTION
The sales management training program is divided into 36 lessons, each lasting around 8 minutes on average. Sales managers can complete these lessons at your own pace, on your own time, with 24/7 access on any device.
You can have the tools needed to apply what you've learned every day with the addition of the TeamTrait™ platform for leadership, hiring and retention.
Group training with facilitated delivery and review sessions is also available from the experts at SalesFuel.
About the Content
This program is based on the bestseller The Sales Manager's Guide to Greatness by Kevin F. Davis. The book features 10 proven and distinctly practical strategies, skills, and tools for overcoming the most challenging obstacles sales managers face and moving your team ahead of the pack. This training program covers even more!
- 2018 Axiom Business Book Award Winner, Silver Medal
- Amazon Bestseller in Sales & Selling Management
- Amazon Bestseller in Business Leadership Training
About the Instructor
Kevin F. Davis is the president of TopLine Leadership. Over the past 25 years, more than 20,000 sales managers from many of the world’s most successful companies have attended Kevin’s 2‑day workshop on sales management leadership. He is also the author of three popular sales books:
- Getting Into Your Customer’s Head
- Slow Down, Sell Faster!: Understand your customer’s buying process and maximize your sales
- The Sales Manager’s Guide to Greatness: 10 essential strategies for leading your team to the top
WHAT OTHER SALES LEADERS SAY ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
"It has a lot of real-life examples included by the presenter that helped me to relate the program content to real-life situations. The short 10-minute lessons make it easy to complete the course in the normal flow of work." Brittany Oakes, Dealer Development Specialist at John Deere
"The guide to action that is included with each module has helped me to put things in place — track, measure and perform continuous improvement." Juanjo Martinez Pagan, Regional Sales Manager-Cybersecurity, SonicWall