White Paper: Selling Digital Marketing Services to Local Businesses
Local ad spend on mobile and social media advertising is projected to hit $1.8 billion by 2023, underscoring the need for local businesses to develop campaigns in a range of formats. Decision-makers, especially in smaller businesses, realize they don’t have the expertise they need when it comes to digital marketing.
In this sales enablement white paper, you’ll learn who is buying digital marketing services and how they're buying. New research from SalesFuel’s Selling to SMBs study reveals how to sell to these buyers, especially for social media management and mobile.
Simply complete this short form to get this free download…
Latest posts by Kathy Crosett (see all)
- Are CPG Companies Ready to Ramp Up? — May 29, 2020
- How and Where to Restart Advertising — May 28, 2020
- How to Lead Through Extended COVID-19 Business Disruption — May 27, 2020
- B2B Buyers to Expand Online Purchasing — May 22, 2020
- Is the Automotive Industry Recovery Under Way? — May 21, 2020