Manage Smarter 15 – Jeffrey Hayzlett: Secrets of the C-Suite
Jeffrey Hayzlett is a primetime television host of C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett and Executive Perspectives on C-Suite TV, and business podcast host of All Business with Jeffrey Hayzlett on C-Suite Radio.
He is a global business celebrity, speaker, best-selling author, and Chairman and CEO of C-Suite Network, home of the world’s most trusted network of C-Suite leaders. Hayzlett is a well-traveled public speaker, former Fortune 100 CMO, and author of three best-selling business books: Think Big, Act Bigger: The Rewards of Being Relentless, Running the Gauntlet and The Mirror Test.
As a leading business expert, Hayzlett is frequently cited in Forbes, SUCCESS and other leading business publications. He shares his executive insight and commentary on television networks like Bloomberg, MSNBC, Fox Business, and C-Suite TV. Hayzlett is a former Bloomberg contributing editor and primetime host, and has appeared as a guest celebrity judge on NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump for three seasons.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Jeffrey Hayzlett discuss:
- The perspective of a C-Suite executive – how to speak and sell to them
- How to become a member of the C-Suite
- Building trust
- The most valuable currency: time
- His thoughts on his boss on Celebrity Apprentice
- Which notable company could be the next to suffer the same fate as Kodak
- Being reliable and competent builds trust
- When you’re going to pitch a complex idea, have two slides only — if Moses can get his complex points across on two slabs of stone, then you can get yours across in two slides
- Your mood – what effect you have on others and your environment, tenacity – failing but getting back up again and being able to deliver will set you apart from the pack
- Never stop learning
“(C-Suite executives) aren’t the smartest people in the room; our job is to be the most strategic people in the room.” — Jeffrey Hayzlett
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Jeffrey Hayzlett:
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
LinkedIn: Audrey Strong
LinkedIn: C. Lee Smith
Connect with SalesFuel:
Show notes by show producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.