Manage Smarter 18 – Cory Mosley: Being Credible, Likable and Bankable
Cory Mosley has been an entrepreneur since the age of 14 with business interests in the salon, laundry, business consulting, automotive, and confectionary sectors.
As an established business strategist, Cory counts corporations like Audi, Volvo, BBDO, and COX Enterprises amongst his client portfolio.
Over the past decade, Cory’s consulting work has resulted in six and seven figure growth for businesses nationwide with a specialized focus on franchise operations. Cory also hosts an Internet TV show airing on the CBT Network for retail automotive professionals.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee, and Cory discuss:
- The presence principle
- Connecting with people in 2018
- Credibility, likeability, and bankability (the ability to make someone want to do business with you)
- Being in alignment with who you are and connecting with the right audience are critical to authenticity
- You’ve got to ask yourself, “What is the truth about me?”
- Often people don’t get serious until they get desperate
“Whatever your capacity is, there’s a need in the marketplace today to be as likeable as possible. ” – Cory Mosley
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you’ll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
Connect with Cory Mosley:
- Website: https://corymosley.com
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
Show notes by show producer: Anna Nygren
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions.You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.