Manage Smarter 05 – Brian Tracy: The Most Important Qualities Managers Must Have for Success
As Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, Brian Tracy has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than five million people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the U.S., Canada and 82 other countries worldwide. As a popular keynote speaker and seminar leader, he addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
He has studied, researched, written and spoken for 35 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy and psychology. He is the top selling author of 80 books that have been translated into 42 languages.
We caught up with Brian after he spoke at the Leadership+Talent Development Summit in San Diego.
In episode 05, Audrey, C. Lee and Brian discuss:
- The most important quality that a manager should have
- How to set better goals
- The three mistakes that leadership is making
- The importance of the work culture
- Setting very clear specific measures leads to consistent execution
- “80% of managerial success is due to clear goals and objectives.”
- To set better goals, ask yourself, “what results are you trying to accomplish?”
- People perform at their best when they feel really good about themselves
- Create an environment where the employees feel welcome and wanted
Connect with Brian Tracy:
- Twitter: @BrianTracy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/briantracy
- Website: https://www.briantracy.com/
Copyright 2018 SalesFuel, Inc. – All Rights Reserved. This podcast may not be redistributed in whole or in part without the written permission of SalesFuel, Inc.