In partnership with Sales and Marketing Management magazine, SalesCred presents this insightful webinar by Brynne Tillman, CEO & LinkedIn Whisperer at Social Sales Link.
"If I could just get more at-bats", says almost every sales rep I have ever met. It is all about starting the conversation, and getting your ideal buyers excited to take your call… but you have to earn the right to make that happen!
In this 45-minute session, Brynne Tillman, CEO of Social Sales Link and the LinkedIn Whisperer shows you ways to use ChatGPT and LinkedIn to position yourself as the subject matter expert and thought leader that is attracting the right people on a consistent basis.
- The social selling mindset that proves to your buyers that they actually matter to you
- Positioning your profile to be value-centric not just a resume or worse yet a pitch deck
- Finding and engaging targeted connections that you have been ignoring
- Leveraging your clients to get referrals
- Exactly what to do and say to get raised hands and appointments set
About Brynne Tillman
For over a decade she has been teaching Entrepreneurs, sales teams and business leaders how to leverage LinkedIn for social selling.
As a former sales trainer and personal producer, Brynne adopted all of the traditional sales techniques and adapted them to the new digital world. She guides professionals to establish a thought leader and subject matter expert brand, find and engage the right targeted market, and leverage clients and networking partners for warm introductions into qualified buyers.
In addition, Brynne is the author of The LinkedIn Sales Playbook, a Tactical Guide to Social Selling.