Dr. Carla Fowler is an MD PhD and elite executive coach. For the last decade, she has been a secret weapon for scores of CEOs, entrepreneurs, and other senior leaders.
Carla’s unique approach combines the latest research from performance science with timeless best practices to help top performers level up and achieve their goals.
In this podcast for sales managers and sales leaders, Audrey, and Carla discuss:
- Performance Science—how is it defined and measured?
- Mental Clarity—Why do leaders need it and how does a person get it?
- Dr. Fowler’s 3 elements of performance science
- Why embracing uncertainty will push your leadership performance to higher levels
"People are always looking for the "hack" or silver bullet as a shortcut to high performance. There are always great tips/hacks out there… but I've found that an important piece of high performance is not just getting a certain set of results, but also that the path you take to get those results is important to developing your foundation as a performer.”Dr. Carla Fowler
Connect with Dr. Carla Fowler:
- Website: https://www.thaxa.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/carla-fowler/
- X/Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrCarlaFowler