Darby Doll is an Asia-based strategic communication consultant with more than two decades’ experience working with multinationals and startups in the region and a specialized focus on marketing communications and business development.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Darby discuss:
- Managing teams in Asia-Pacific
- Dealing with an international office
- Financial concerns and cryptocurrency
- Land mines of entering the Asia-Pacific market and what to watch out for
"The 21st Century is the Asia-Pacific Century of domination."- Darby Doll
Connect with Darby Doll:
Connect with the hosts of Manage Smarter:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: http://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
Join hosts Audrey Strong and C. Lee Smith every week as they dive into the aspects and concepts of good business management. From debunking sales myths to learning how to manage with and without measurements, you'll learn something new with every episode and will be able to implement positive change far beyond sales.
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.