Darby Doll is an Asia-based strategic communication consultant with more than two decades’ experience working with multinationals and startups in the region and a specialized focus on marketing communications and business development.
In this episode, Audrey, Lee and Darby discuss:
- Managing teams in Asia-Pacific
- Dealing with an international office
- Financial concerns and cryptocurrency
- Land mines of entering the Asia-Pacific market and what to watch out for
"The 21st Century is the Asia-Pacific Century of domination."- Darby Doll
Connect with Darby Doll:
Build Credibility and Effective Leadership with the Manage Smarter Show:
Connect with SalesFuel:
- Website: https://salesfuel.com
- Twitter: @SalesFuel
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/salesfuel/
New episodes posted every Sunday morning at ManageSmarter.com, C‑Suite Radio, iHeartRadio and your favorite source for podcasts.